Monday, October 19, 2009

She Did It

My little angel completed her 6 days of fasting in shawal for the first time yesterday, Alhamdulillah. So to celebrate her completion of this practice, I asked her what she would like to have for iftar. All she wanted was okra soup, aubergine and anchovies chili. What a simple request, then I decided to also do her all time favorite the plain omelet.

She will always have the duty of putting the rice on the plate for the three of us (as hubby does not eat rice), the first plate will be mine, second will be Chef Diva and lastly will be her plate. Each time she will discover that she will have the least of rice; of course I will give half of my portion to her. This little angel of mine is just so considerate and is never a selfish person.

Each time I look at her, I thank the Lord for His blessing of this wonderful child.

2 comments:

redSeptember said...

segan la kakaklin dengan nana. you did it before you even turn 14. good job for you sayang. kakaklin dah 19, baru la nak buat... huhuhhu..... teruk neh... :(

Anonymous said...

hehe,thank u kakaklin!lol xD