Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My Little Angel Finally Said The *toot* Word

If you look at my little angel, you will not be mistaken to think that she is someone who can be bullied easily, but wait a minute, looks can be misleading ok. She is a tough little cookie, and she knows how to put her stand, and make her voice heard.

There was this boy in her class who came for the science assessment unprepared; he was seated next to her. Before the start of the assessment, he asked her if she would allow him to copy, and she said no, he kept on asking, but she was adamant not to allow him to copy. He went to the point of begging her, but she just told him that he should have studied, and refused his pleas.

However, this boy is not one to leave that episode behind; he took it a bit too far. First he acted like as though he does not know her at all in the next class, totally ignoring her. My little angel was alright if she is being ignored, not a big loss to her.

One day during the PE class, of which the students were required to run around the field for a clocked time, this boy was running behind her and calling her names, she choose to keep quiet and carry on with her running. The boy pursue her and keep on with the name calling, she was both tired and angry being bullied this way, so without much thought, my little angel said the *toot* word to him.

I guess he must have been shocked, that he quickly apologize and left her alone. Bravo to my little angel. I am so proud of her. Of course she felt bad using that word, but I guess when she is being tested too far, the wrong suddenly becomes right. (he he he).

My little angel finally said the *toot* word………………………….. yeah!!!

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

was it "burok" or "bonggak bonggik"? hihihihh