Sunday, October 4, 2009

Three Is A Crowd

Excuse me, can you tell me how did you get your husband? Oh, it is indeed none of my business, but since you have become so shameless of late, and such a show off, I think you need to be reminded that home wreckers like you should burn in hell.

You were just a stupid ticketing staff when you offered yourself to him on a silver platter, well that is no surprise because you only have peanut for a brain, and of course he has a wagging dick. You strike it right at the right time. Then when you feel that he wanted to back out, you went further, you go to the hokes pokes black magician to ruin a happy marriage. You succeeded, congratulations.

The divorced, a home is broken, you became the winner, oh wait a minute........... I forgot, where did you solemnized your marriage? Was it at the border? I think so, arrr................. there is where bitches get married to other womens' husbands anyways.

I only want to tell you one thing, I don't know what is it that you are breathing, but you are a filthy person. You are even denying her the least of a contact. Laugh now bitch, while the world is laughing with you, and I sure hope that they will be there too when you start crying. I wish you nothing bad, like I said before you are none of my business, but she is, so please STOP hurting her.

Don't forget while you think that those around you are friends, you might be surprised that they will be the same people arranging those daggers behind you.

Good luck, enjoy while it is still yours.

No comments: