Monday, October 12, 2009

Be Wise In Making Your Choice

Searching and waiting for the right man to come along may take you to the end of time. Kissing a thousand frogs no longer guarantees you of a charming prince. I guess this is better than having to go through many years of hell.

One day I heard my little angel and Chef Diva make a pack,

Chef diva: If I don’t get married by 30, I will adopt a child and go on with my life

Little angel: Oh, I don’t want to get married, I will help you to take care of the child and we can always live together, forever

Chef diva: that would be cool

As a mother, I can only wish them the best that the world has to offer. I would rather they be independent by themselves than being treated badly by a man that they would like to call husband. It would be such a waste of their life.

All I can advise them is that be wise in your choice where sharing your life is concerned.

2 comments:

djambu puadovich said...

salam...just wanna share with u something this morning :)

http://www.harakahdaily.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22844&Itemid=1

*the item is unrelated to ur entry. sorry~

duckwin said...

djambu: thank you for the article, let's hope the people back home have half a brain.