Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Something STUPID

I hate it when stupid people call you on your personal number and ask “Is this your number”? No, idiot, this is not my number, this is the funeral parlor. STUPID

I was watching this reality show on TV one night, and the PR guy told the lady who was attending an audition, “I hope you will break a leg”. She was so furious and shouted back, “You go and break your leg too”. Honestly, I thought that was nasty till I realized that break a leg means wishing you good luck………….. I hate it when I have to wonder who on earth will come up with such stupidity ………. Break a leg for good luck?

I remember when I was working before: my fat ass secretary would walk into my room when I was on the phone and typing away at my computer, and yet she can still ask if I was busy and stands there waiting for an answer, despite me talking on the phone. What the fuck! Like are you blind or are you deaf? STUPID!!!

There were times when I was attending a dinner and busy chatting with the person next to me, when suddenly the person opposite me (who was the odd one out) asked, “Are you going to eat that?" Wait a minute, which planet were you on? If you want some just say so, instead of making me feel like a glutton for wanting to eat it. DUMP ASS.

Ok, ok I bet many of us have gone through this most annoying moment each time you go to a new clinic or to visit a doctor. You will have to fill out the Medical forms, then the nurse will come and take your weight, your blood pressure, your temperature and what not, and she will ask you questions; You answer the Nurse's questions; then you wait for at least 15 minutes before you are called to the Doctor’s room. Hold and behold he will ask you the same questions that you have answered on the forms and repeated to the Nurse. So may I asked, what is the purpose of filling out those medical forms and having a nurse screen you, when you have to answer the same questions being repeated by the STUPID Doctor.

I hate when people pretend to look surprised when I say "I am a Grandmother and my eldest son is twenty over years old”. Look if you need a favor from me, just ask, you don’t have to compliment me with that surprised look, and then think OMG she is a Grandmother, no wonder.

1 comment:

redSeptember said...

ma, there is a reason why the doctor asks the same Qs again that were asked by his/her assistant, the nurse. this is to confirm that you are complaining of the said symptoms. it is the doctor's responsibility. not because the doctor is stupid. i always ask my patients the same Qs that were asked before just to find out that the answer does not tally with the ones that were written in their tickets.