Friday, October 2, 2009

The Tram, The Tram

Realized that I have something super urgent to do before the weekend, controlling my mind from panicking I decided to take one step at a time.

This morning I left the house together with hubby and my little angel, as usual on the day that I am out of the house, it has to rain with all the cold winds, and to make matters worse, the tram was not in sight at all. People were piling up at the station, there were announcement after announcement (which we have no clue at all) about the delay.

When the tram finally arrived it was packed and near impossible for all three of us to board at the same time. My little angel has to be priority as we don't want her to be late for school. The next tram was not much better than the first one, but time was no on our side, so hubby and me just squeezed ourselves in.

The next tram change was to take us to the destination, it arrived on time, we boarded it quickly. The tram suddenly made a detour without any announcement, looking at each other, we started to contemplate but carry on the journey. Little did we realize that the tram was going on the opposite direction. Oh my God, it has to happen today....................!!!!!!

It is no point dropping off, so we decided to just go on with the journey, till the tram turns back. In all what would have been a 10 minutes ride to our destination, we took an hour today. Hubby can't wait with me, so after dropping me off he left.

I waited for my number to be called at the queue, butterflies in stomach, throat all dried up, hoping and praying that the news will be good. Finally, I was knocking on the designated door number, to be greeted by an over excited lady, after checking all the papers, some questions here and there, I got what I had journeyed to take. Alhamdulillah.

Thank you Lord for yet another of Your blessing..................... *smiling*

No comments: