Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Corn On The Cob

Corn on the cob is a delectable dish that should be enjoyed no matter where and how it is served. I am very concerned at the way I eat my corn as I do not want anything to get stuck on my teeth, which is of course is near impossible, so to avoid embarrassment in public I choose not to eat this at all.

Have I told you that my little angel has a big appetite for a tiny body, she can eat anything that you put in front of her. During our KFC outing, she actually finished the left over chicken and yes also the last remaining corn on the cob. She is not near so neat where this is concerned.

Eating corn on the cob can be a tricky thing, it is not so easy to be efficient without part of the kernel sticking in between your teeth. Have a look at the picture, this is how my little angel ate her corn, one will not be wrong to think that she may not have the right set of teeth. The corn looked so pathetic and more messy when she was done.

Who cares right, as long as she enjoyed her food, and there's only the family around to laugh at her if her teeth looked messed up. By the way, it is really important to go quickly to the wash room and use a toothpick to clean your teeth, and rinse your mouth of any excess kernels that can still be there.

No comments: