Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Am Sorry

I am sorry, terribly sorry for my failure to assist you in your time of need; it was even tougher for me to tell you that I do not have the ability at the moment. It must have taken you so much to swallow all your pride to send me that message.

As the only son and brother in the family, you have put everything on hold, including your marriage, your studies and more to help pay for your sister’s huge, and getting larger hospital bills. You took every loan you possibly could, but now it is not only your sister who is in need of financial assistance, but your mother has also been hospitalized, suffering from a heart attack.

You live in the outskirt of the capital city, as you could not afford to live in the city itself. Before many people come out of their dream world, you will already be on the train travelling to work, and you will rush to the hospital to be with your mother and sister later in the evening. I can only imagine your determination despite the frustration of public transport there, but you never fail them, never show you are tired to them, or that you are not having a single cent in your pocket. You are indeed a very good son and brother.

Please don’t be sad that I could not help you now. The world is a very unfair place, but the Lord knows better, so please hang on there, and do not breakdown or give up. He is watching you, and InsyaAllah in good times you can count on me again.

Please accept my apologies.

No comments: