Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So Much For A SWATCH......

I never believe that time could stand me up, but sure enough it did. Last Saturday, we woke up late, after breakfast, we all got ready to go for our first outing to the south, this is because we wanted to try the Metro Mall, which we never knew existed before.

When we left the house I was very sure my watch read 1130 hours, I was on the scooter, while the other two happily walking behind me, it did not take us too much of a hustle to find the place that we wanted to go to. And immediately I forget that the outside world exists when I am going from one shelf to the other in the mall.

We only left when we were so hungry, since we could not find a place to eat, we decided to go home and have a quick late lunch before exiting to our next hop.

I was so sure it was 1330 hours on my watch when we left to the next hop, I was so excited to go experiment this place, but only to be disappointed to find that it was already closed. Took a quick look at my watch and again it was still 1330 hours, how can they close so early, maybe we were at the wrong entrance.

Seeing the frustration on my face, hubby took out his phone and to my dismay the time on my watch stood me up, as the correct time was nearly 1800 hours.

So much for a SWATCH…………… puhhhh

No comments: