Saturday, April 25, 2009

Broken Pieces

From a very young age I watched the broken pieces, it was strange but I have neither avenue nor an open door to peak into at the broken pieces. Why were these pieces too brittle to be together without being shaken time after time to its broken state again?

As I grew up I became involved as pieces of the broken pieces, slowly I began to understand why togetherness is not possible to keep the broken pieces together. I realized that the pivotal point of the broken pieces was the factor to the continuation of the pieces being broken.

There were times when an effort is taken by a couple of the pieces to come close and erase the lines of disintegration, I was happy, however, the effort was always a waste, as the break in the pieces seem too deep to be put together again, ironically it reminded me of Humpty Dumpty who sits on the wall.

Could it have been any difference if we were a box of jigsaw puzzle instead of a big piece of glass? May be like the jigsaw we will sit together to try and solve the puzzle, the possibility of a single piece being lost is quite slim, but then a jigsaw we are not.

I sit, I ponder but I wonder no more at the broken pieces.

No comments: