Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rollerblading And A Broken Heart

Both hubby and my little angel are home today, and I had my breakfast in bed, it was heavenly. I just love it when they are both at home, this mean that I have someone to fight with. However, I was all teary knowing that nastiness still persists.

Hubby was upset too, so we decided to go out, as the day was indeed a wonderful day, and crying indoor is so not on the menu. All got dressed and the three of us went to our favorite street. We decided to walk as both I and hubby need to fine tune our winter hibernating out growing body. It was nice; we were chatting, snooping, laughing, and eating, more eating as we walk to a destination of nowhere.

At some point of time in our life, we will always make a decision that is unplanned, so do we. Today, hubby finally bought the scooter that he had been wanting for a long time, we bought a roller blade for my little angel, while I bought oh ok, I bought a made in God knows where Crock look alike, reason being my Clark was hurting my feet, due to the long walk.

We head off to the park so that they both can go on training and practicing, my heart was feeling with so much love, witnessing how simple things make these two human beings laugh nonstop with joy, enjoying the breeze in their faces, fighting for spaces with the many pigeons, zig zagging among people walking in the park, and showing off who can out-beat who.

We finally got home after 8pm, I prepared a quick dinner, and by 10 pm, my little angel was already in dream land, I was fighting to keep my eyes open to finish watching the dance program on TV, while hubby was at his WOW.

Thank you Lord for the test that you put me through again today, and thank you for giving me the strength to be patient.

No comments: