Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today I Call In Sick

Got up this morning with a horrible headache, my eyes could hardly focus on anything in view, I was afraid for a moment; wondering what’s going on with me, but being me I weather the situation. I stood up still and try to maneuver the balancing act of me, one second I feel that the whole room was spinning around me, the next I feel that I am slowly losing my sight, and the next I feel that my head was being smashed with a hammer.

My little angel still peacefully snoring on the couch, while hubby is already in the shower. I dragged myself slowly to the kitchen, looking for the magic pill, gulped two tablets down quickly and hoping that the magic will work.

I don’t know how I did it but I managed to prepare hubby’s pack lunch, wait with him while he was having breakfast and waved him goodbye at the door. By now I was feeling nausea, my head was throbbing too much, I could hardly focus.

Throw myself on bed again, my whole body was feeling so cold and I was shivering, I pulled the blanket right over my head, but the shivers persisted, and the magic pills failed me.

What is happening to me? I am so bloody tired body, mind and soul. I was supposed to be doing all my walks but my body feels like I am being trapped in a strip jacket. This can only mean that now I'm wallowing in a dark hole.

There are a lot of things that I wanted to tell, somehow I wish I didn't. Would it have been any different if I were a stronger pack-horse, who could carry on regardless.

No comments: