Friday, April 17, 2009

You STINK!!!!!!!!

At some stage of the day today, I decided to go get some groceries, with the hope that the walk will do me good again. With my little angel on tow, we went out to be surprised by the cold strong wind, so instead of walking, we have to take the tram.

I for one love this shop, I can never get bored looking and reading the labels of each product on the shelf, and I could go round and round the same aisle till I am satisfied. However, with my little angel by my side today I could not spend more than the required time, as her plastered arm seemed too heavy for her.

We were standing in queue at the cashier when suddenly there was a very foul smell very close by, I felt like puking immediately, and we started analyzing where the smell could be generating from.

To our horror the smell was from a man behind me, the smell was so bad, it was a mixture of total lack of shower, as well as a filthy dirty ass from not being cleaned for God knows how long. We moved fast yet could not be too far from him, so we have to endure the nightmare till we were done with the cashier.

You stinkers out there! PLEASE be considerate of other people will you?

No comments: