Monday, April 6, 2009

Cool BOMBARDIER Q400

We decided to take the taxi to the airport instead of the train, basically it was hubby’s decision, I would prefer the train, it was convenient, smooth and always on time.

Arrived at the airport way ahead of the departure time, since checking in was all online, there was not much of hustle or waiting in queue. So to kill precious times, we went for breakfast, chat, laugh make fun of stupid people etc.

Finally, we were taken on the bus to the plane, in my mind the airport must be undergoing some renovation again, therefore we were transported by bus. As this is a very busy airport, one cannot figure out which plane the bus will stop at. Before I could go on pondering, the bus makes an abrupt stop of less than 5 minutes ride, in front of a small BOMBARDIER Q400.

I have never been on one before and was all excited, as I always prefer small commercial planes to the double decker or the airbus. I think this plane fits less than a hundred passengers, we only cruise at 7000 meter, and I do really enjoy looking at the clouds as well as the green below.

When it was time for descent, I was so surprised to see the wheels coming out of the wings, it was super cool, and I was able to witness the smooth touchdown as well.

As normal, there will always be a first in everything in one’s life. This time it was the BOMBARDIER Q400 for me *smile*.

No comments: