Thursday, April 2, 2009

4 Beautiful Children And A Wonderful Husband

The wind is still blowing strong, though the sun is challenging it by being brighter. I love the peaceful feeling that oozes from me as I experience the changes of the challenges. As I entered from the security check I could see that all the world flags were flying high, soon the fountain place will be filled up with water, and wild ducks will call this place home once again.

I smiled as I breathe in all these beauties, and yes I realized that I don’t care about a lot of things now. I realized that after all fairness is such a lonely word. I don’t care if every door we entered, only lead us to another frustrating loop, I don’t care if my language sounds so alien to them, and they keep on rolling their eyes at me, I don’t care if they put me on hold for half an hour, just to get someone to answer my question. I thank the Lord for four beautiful children and a wonderful husband.

Should I even bother to keep on fighting for world peace, when my siblings are still at each others’ throat? Should I still be worried about how life has taken a turn for you, when you choose to close the link? Should I try to analyze what exactly has gone wrong between us, when you have long forgotten me? Should I still stay awake in the middle of the night, wondering how bitchy the bitches are? I don’t care anymore, I don’t even want to know, I thank the Lord for four beautiful children and a wonderful husband.

Every dog will have its day, so they say, but the truth is I have too many days, and I simply don’t care anymore, I don’t even care if you are not answering my emails, why should I?

I thank the Lord for four beautiful children and a wonderful husband.

No comments: