Saturday, April 18, 2009

Pizza After Three Months


After more than three months here, we have not had any pizza, reason being the ones they sell look so dehydrated, so thin, so not attractive, and so stale.

Suddenly I had the craving for pizza, real homemade pizza, hubby of course was delighted, while my little angel agreed but reluctantly, as she still loves the Asian or `kampung’ dishes, so two against one…………. Ahh we won and it will be pizza for dinner today. I have also decided to try my hand at Apple Strudel for desert.

Topping for the pizza, was everything that I could gather from my tiny refrigerator, so it was homemade tomato sauce, fresh salmon, lots of mushrooms, fresh sliced tomato, and lots of mozzarella. The end result was just marvelous, and we cleaned the pizza in no time.

I was of the opinion that the Apple Strudel will stay till the next day, boy was I wrong, everything was gone at dinner time, and we humbly said may be we were all super hunger …………….. *smile*.

Next pizza appointment ………………… soon!!!

No comments: