Friday, April 3, 2009

You Bring Me Flowers

As I opened the door, he happily handed me a bunch of colorful tulips, it was a real surprise, as during all our time together hubby has never brought me flowers. He is not the romantic fool that any woman would dream of, but he is simply the best.

We have gone through a couple of frustrating turnings and we both decided that it is not worth pondering over stupidity and bureaucracy. We just want to live, free of all intrusions in our lives, and closer to the Lord.

So, what about the flowers? His reasons, as he was passing a florist shop which stays open late to the night, he thought of me, and how much I love flowers. The bunch of tulips that he brought for me will be the first ever tulips that I received, and the time was so right. Spring is full of beautiful things, flowers blooming, birds singing, swans drooling and people loving.

Thank you dear, I know you will always try your best to give me everything I wanted, but you are the best, so need I ask for more?

No comments: