Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Drunk Idiot

Can you imagine this scenario? We had just boarded the tram after a sumptuous Japanese dinner; as usual we were chatting away at nothing, and enjoying the together moment. My little angel found a seat, so do I, but hubby decided to stand the short ride on the tram.

Suddenly, a loud voice was urging hubby to show his license, in a very broken English, “You have license?”, hubby “what license?”, again this rowdy looking guy shouted “You have license”, hubby thought then maybe he wanted to check the ticket.

While hubby took out his wallet, both my little angel and me were also doing the same, in case we need to show our ticket too, however, I noticed that no one else on the tram was reaching out for their wallet.

Once hubby showed his ticket to the rowdy guy, he started to laugh. We were confused for a second, until he decided to high five hubby and do the knuckle knock, he was actually a drunk.
The women seated opposite me immediately told me to ignore them, while the other one was making eye signals telling me to ignore the drunken.

From his seat, while necking his girlfriend, he was making friendly gesture to hubby, I was disgusted of course, lucky for us we were not travelling far on the same tram as the drunk.

It is scary sometimes when you see these drunks all over the place, they have no shame at all, yet they are so rowdy, and I can’t help wondering why the authorities are not taking care of them.

No comments: