Friday, May 22, 2009

Botox Battering

So you think you are pretty, so you think you have the super power, so you think you are very convincing, so you think you can conquer them all, go ahead and be my guest.

Don’t you know that I am passed being intimidated by you, don’t you know that I am passed being bad mouthed by you, don’t you think that I am laughing at you more than you are wanting the world to laugh at me, go ahead and be my guest if you don’t believe so.

When I look at your picture, I cannot help but wonder how much more Botox battering can your face take, how much more pump up can your lips take, how much more changes can your hair take, by the way you are still fat and yeah you are ………………… ugly too!!!!!

You are so cunning that it shows on your face, your laugh is so fake, your talks are so stupid and your fashion statement, boy…………………. The Africans sure do a better job.

Anyways, this one goes to you, you can make them both lick from your hands, you can take my precious from me, but I will have the last laugh.

Oh have you told them yet that you cheated on their father? *smile*

No comments: