Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Daughter Has A Name

My daughter has a name, how sad can it be that as smart as you are, you can’t even pronounce a simple 4 letter name. She indeed has a beautiful Arabic name if your rigid mind could not decipher, which in our own language (do you actually have a language) means ‘My Hope’.

You know you are not young, neither are you good looking and truly you smell bad, but what could complete this portfolio is your foul mouth, and filthy attitude. My daughter has a name, I gave her that name with hope, and don’t you dare called her ‘malaun’ again. God knows what that word means, but don’t you dare ok.

Oh, by the way, I heard you have a bastard for a son, don’t get me wrong, as the poor boy is pure, he did not do any mistakes but you, so I was just wondering what do you name him? Can it be BASTARD? I would be surprised if you don’t name him so, because you are so good at naming other people’s child except yours right?

Anyways, please be reminded that my daughter has a name.

No comments: