Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lasagna Today

It is Lasagna for dinner today, oven cooking is simpler, cleaner and easier for me, however hubby and my little angel do not favor this kind of cooking too much, so I have scheduled to do oven cooking two times a week, just to be fair to them.

As much as they prefer the `Malay’ style of cooking; they never seem to get enough of my oven cooking as well. Nothing was left of this simple lasagna today.
Ingredients for the filling: Ground beef, one can of whole tomatoes, some tomato paste, 1 large Bombay onion, oregano, rosemary, pepper, salt and sugar to taste
Precook Lasagna skin (10 pieces) soak in boiling water for 15 minutes, drain and towel dry (the reason I soak the skin is because it bakes better)

The layered lasagna before baking

After 20 minutes of baking time, it was just marvellous

No comments: