Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dare You Be Rude To Me.....

It can be very difficult when you try hard to keep cool and composed, when you constantly encounter obnoxiously rude people. Initially, I gave in to all this rudeness, as I do not want to create problems with strangers; however, being me, rudeness is something that I totally cannot condone.

I fight back now, and I am not going to stop, no one is going to trash on me, my kids and hubby.

Sometime ago, I was groceries shopping alone, at the counter the person behind me simply piled up all his groceries next to mine without putting the counter divider. The cashier was tagging in the prices faster than a lightning bolt, and he conveniently tagged the other groceries together with mine. I pointed out to him that part of the groceries were not mine, he rolled his eyes at me, while the other person apologized, and we became a spectator of curiosity at the counter.

Hell just opened its door instantly and I lashed out at him, the fucking word is always my instant sword, so I looked at him, and just blurted out, ‘who the fuck do you think you are, I am paying, and not begging here, why are you rolling your eyes at me like an idiot’, anyways, he doesn’t understand anything that I said except for the ‘F’ word, but he sure became scared and was suddenly polite.

The second time, I had to lash out was at the WU counter. There were times that I have to transfer dough urgently, so WU is the fastest. However, on this windy wet morning, the cashier was less than a human in my eyes. When I said I wanted to do the transfer, in a raise voice, she said `I need an ID’, I was surprised as I was never asked for one before. Obviously, I asked `oh why do you need and ID?’, ahh like a real bitch filth started oozing out from her mouth, and I was stunned.

Of course, without much thought I instantly lashed back, and when I do something either good or bad, I make sure that I do it better, by the end of the session, she was literally kissing my ass, she was so sorry that she began telling me her life story, her horrible days and on and on…………. Like I care, go to hell you whore.

Yesterday, we decided to go out for lunch while buying some meat from the market. The restaurant we frequent was not so packed, so we found a seat, and start ordering, the waitress who took the order must be PMS… sing. When hubby said that my little angel would like a sandwich, her reaction was, `oh not enough order, you have to sit outside’, hello, we have two more orders, and guess what, yes she rolled her eyes, my anger just rose, and I lashed out.

She moved away, hubby spoke to the owner, and a waiter came to attend to us next, actually the owner had our order already, I only wanted a black tea with mint to be added, either he was a real asshole or simply testing his luck with me, yes, you guess right, he rolled his eyes at me, instead of asking nicely.

Like a professional politician, I gave him the best speech of his life, not forgetting all the `F’ words, yes I don’t give a damn already whose watching or listening, but `hey, come on mate make my day’.

A third waiter came, super nice, super sweet; we ate our lunch with pride on our shoulders. By the way the earlier waitress and waiter never even dared come near to the area we were seated at all.

I walked out happy, while realizing that it is really not worth your effort being cool and polite in this Hitler’s country.

No comments: