Monday, June 1, 2009

I Am In Love

Would you believe me if I tell you that I have fallen in love again, this time it is love at first sight, the feelings are so heavenly, and I am missing him so much even before the first meeting, the first kiss and the first touch.

I am already high on him, imagining how warm he will feel, how addicted I will be to his smell, what will it feel just looking into his beautiful eyes, holding him in my arms, hugging him so close to my heart, oh yeah I am so afraid that I will not be able to even let him go.

His pictures are already posted everywhere as a reminder that he is there, as a reminder that my love for him knows no boundaries, as a reminder that he is definitely the joy of my life, and could it be possible that we are already communicating in our very own way.

Please don’t ask me to share his good looks with you here, I simply cannot because he is so precious, and I don’t want you to fall in love with him too.

He has a nose that is cuter than Michelle Pfeiffer, lips that out beat Charlotte Casiraghi, a thinking forehead, beautiful sleepy eyes, a pair of chubby cheeks, to sum it all he is just adorable.

I am in love……….. help me Lord to be with him soon!!!!

No comments: