Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Miss The Magical Peace Lord.....

I can still remember the first time I set foot in front of the magnificent worshipping place, my heart was beating so fast, as I walked slowly to be closer to this piece of paradise, warm tears just automatically rushed down my cheeks, without realizing it I was sobbing like a baby, not really knowing what were the reasons, because there were many.

It was a lucky first time experience for me, as the place was not too crowded, may be because it was summer, and not many people like the hot temperature as well as the sudden sand storms, or maybe I was privileged as a guest of the Diplomatic mission, whatever the reason was then, I thanked the Lord for the invitation to His home.

Kissing the black stone, being on my knees in prayers, I keep asking the Lord to give me the strength, the patience, good health and the ability to carry on with four kids on my own. Alhamdulillah, my prayers were answered, though together with that I was confronted with more challenges to remember Him always.

Now after many years from my last trip there, my heart is yearning for another visit, I could feel the calling to visit His home again, I have so many things that I need to talk to Him about, I have too much tears welled up in me where only with Him I would like to share, and the little secret I have been holding is growing bigger, and only to Him I want to whisper. Call me Lord; give me the capabilities and freedom to visit your home again.

Give me peace Lord, call me Lord and let me be your guest once again. I miss the magical peace Lord of your home.

No comments: