Saturday, June 6, 2009

He's Home...... yeh yeh yeh

Hubby called and told me the good news, they approved of him working from home for two weeks, I was more than delighted, I was just so happy, because since we arrived here hubby has been away on missions, working late etc, and I miss having him around totally.

We suddenly have so many things to do, a lot of odd ends to patch, the house, the girls, the transfer and so many the….s, it was tough having to wear the thinking cap alone all the time, and having him home will make it much easier for us to get things organized, schedule mapping, and ticking the check list.

I also need to go to the doctor because of the left shoulder pain, which has extended to my whole left arm being swollen, that so much so I even have to take off my jade bangle, still I could not figure out what causes this, but back home I was given a different diagnosis, so we will have to see if this tally with the findings here.

Starting today hubby will be home all day long, the bed of course will be more sunken, the pillows more pungent, the blanket will be more soiled, as he is true to his blood birth is one of those people who just love the bed, but I am not complaining. Having him home is a blessing.

We in fact have a deadline to meet, hoping that hubby’s presence will make this feasible, as we cannot ever miss the deadline for our future.

I love having him home, sometimes I wish they even allow him to work from my home country and travel only every once in a while, well………………. Who knows, everything starts with a dream, someday may be the Lord will listen to the prayers in my heart.

InsyaAllah

No comments: