Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

It is mother’s day again; we were given flowers as we walk the street today, how wonderful to be celebrated as mothers.

Looking back raising four kids as a single parent was never an easy task, but would I do it all over again, yes without a doubt. I love my kids to bits, I still worry about them all the time, no matter how old they will grow to be, and to me they are still my babies.

There were days that I wish I could just cuddle them, go on protecting them, give them all that they wanted, and never let go.

I went through a lot of hardship alone, to see that they were not deprived of anything that I could possibly provide. I had sleepless nights at time just wondering how do I make ends meet, I had no one to turn to, I could not trust anyone where my kids are concerned. I love them, just so in love with them.

I hope I have been a good parent to them, though I know at times I failed them, but I have never ever stopped loving them. They are the pride of my life.

This message came into my mail box today, it was from my Chef Diva, she wrote a lot more, but I wish to share this portion of her message to me:

“It’s not shocking to me anymore how cruel people can be here but I'm so amazed at how strong the will of the 86 year old lady to protect her daughter... How strong her instinct is, I hope one day I will be able to understand. On that note, Happy Mother's Day! Sorry I almost forgot Real heroes come in the form of mothers and you definitely will forever be my hero. Love you mamita! Hope you had a great day”.

Thank you darling, you make my day as always!!!!!






Happy Mother’s Day to all you mother out there, May the Lord bless you all today and everyday……….

No comments: