Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tamagawa Hot Spring at Home

My friend called to invite me as a guest to experience a new spa in town. Without any hesitation I said yes and was very eager to go and try the new spa. The concept of this spa is known as Stone Spas or Dry Spas.

When I came to the spa I was shocked to see this coffin like bed that we are supposed to sleep inside. On second thought I wanted to call it quit, but then I saw that there were so many people who were cooling down already, and they were fine. Before I was put into this coffin like bed, I was given about a liter of warm water to drink, and also a cup of ginger lemon grass tea. I took my own sweet time to finish the drinks while my eyes were busy digesting every one who goes in and out of the coffin bed.

Finally, it was my turn I went on a bed with unique stones covered by a thin towel, then the spa assistant pulled the cover over my body except for my head. The time to be in this confinement will be 40 minutes. Even before the first minute was over I was beginning to sweat, the heat kept coming and by the end of the 40 minutes I was drenched whole in sweat.

After the 40 minutes was over, I was requested to sleep on my belly for another 10 minutes in the same confinement. Then I was given another liter of warm water plus one cup of hot ginger lemon tea to drink. It really rejuvenated me. I am simply addicted since the first dose.

Testimonial of this Dry Spas is that once the body temperature is increased, the body immunity and metabolism will also increase. The body’s toxins can be eliminated through the sebaceous and sweat glands. Therefore the use of stone spas generates perspiration. This proves that using stone spas will lead to the improvement of blood and lymphatic circulations, thus, the general well-being is increased.

Go pamper yourself and get healthy.

No comments: