Monday, November 3, 2008

My Kitchen




When I had my last house renovated, the wet kitchen came with a charcoal stove. Family and friends thought that I was crazy to cook with charcoal, as it is too much time consuming, dusty, messy and dirty. But I just love cooking on charcoal, therefore I endure all these.

Given the opportunity again, I would still love to go back to the time where cooking was not only on charcoal but also wood. I had some experience with this kind of stove in some of my not so fortunate relatives’ home, and I simply love starting the fire, smelling the smoke and feeling the heat on my face.

While in Sarawak I took some pictures of my favorite ancient stove, let me share them with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might want to blog about this...
An insult to single mothers