Friday, November 21, 2008

Let’s Procrastinate

Procrastinate is my everyday motto, it is weird how I will wait till the very last minute to have things done, and it is only during this last minute hassle of time that gets my adrenalin going. I just can’t help it, could I be accidentally be born with it?

I am not someone who worries continuously, unnecessarily or mourn and groan about things until I have no ultimatum left to save me. However, when it comes to timeliness that the kids have to observe I will go mad if any of them were to be laid back. This is because I know the effect of being a procrastinator. Trust me it is bad in bold capital BAD!!!!!The best of all no matter how much I put things on hold as a procrastinator I always make sure that I am never late for my appointments. It is not like I will be preparing myself way before time, but in exactly 1 hour (depending on the destination) to the appointed time, I will crawl lazily out of bed, take a quick shower, like a super person get dressed, zoom out of the house into the car and walla I am not late. However, it drives me nuts when people fall back on time, basically because they forget that appointments always involve another party.

My procrastination can sometimes see the house refrigerator empty to the last shelf, as I keep holding on to go grocery shopping, because there will only be one or two stores that I frequent and no matter what this will not change.

Ask me what I love about this habit of procrastinating?

No comments: