Thursday, February 2, 2012

It Is Horrible To See Him This Miserable.

 
  
 
  
On his third day at the hospital, hubby was as miserable as a sin. This is mainly because I have other errands to run and could not come to see him in the morning. I felt bad when he’s miserable this way. I don’t remember how many times the phone rang just to hear him complaining and complaining. My poor baby

The temperature had now dropped to -11 degree and whatever I have to do outside the house seemed to be twice as difficult, especially when I have to do it all by myself. There were moments or two when I realized that my mind and my physical being were not in sync. Funny but trust me I can be that confused in this bitter weather.

Anyways, it was a super long wait for him because by the time I finished my errands, cooked his meals, pack and put back my sleeping bag on, it was already nearly 5pm in the evening.

When I saw him today, I swear he has never looked more miserable. His facial hair was all grown, there was no smile, lips were so dried, eyes were so sad, disappointed and angry at the same time, but most of all he was starving.

Alhamdulillah, he finished most of the food that I brought for him, and today was chicken liver with potatoes, loads of ginger, black pepper, onions, and fresh parsley. His taste bud was not back to normal, but because he was so hungry he managed to take the food.

I decided to stay a little bit longer just to make up for lost time in the morning. I hope they will allow him home soon. It is horrible to see him this miserable.

No comments: