Friday, February 24, 2012

Oh WoW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 Have not tried these sauces yet, they are new arrival and I will have to read the content label before trying
 The two bottles of magical fruit pickle, alhamdulillah after sooooooooo many years.  The small bottle is finish and done with.  The 'maggi cukup rasa' is also new to me, yet to try, will read label and content first
 
 HiGoat ............... for the protein but mostly calcium for my old bone, did not try yet
 Picture story.............. need I write anything more (tersangat rindu)
 
 Yeap, the much awaited anchovies and dried chili
 
 The fish crackers .................. errr, that is not so much left anymore
 The spices but of course
 This is the ready made peanut sauce, I hope I can hold on to this for my lonely days :P
Oh wow, my, my .................... need I write anymore, all I can write is that we have been deprived
Finally, thank you darling daughter and a very dear friend.  Do come often.............. I like!!!!!!!!!

No comments: