Saturday, February 4, 2012

Your Message Awakens A Very Sad Chapter Of My Life

I just feel like crying, that message from you was so hard to accept. You wanted to be the advocates in every situation, a hero in every waking eye, yet you are as cold as a witches tit. You are obsessed with leaving a hard print in this world, and you will buy every poor soul with your money to claim the position that you hunger for.

Why, I wonder, why? I guess it is true that money conquers all. Yeah, you have all the money that you can throw around like nobody’s business. I am happy for you but are you happy?

Please let me tell you that your advocacy does not work with me. You can all gang up together against me, it doesn’t matter. If you all can believe all the lies and hail the liar as a champion, I will put everything else to rest. Have fun while you are still riding high.

But I am crying harder now. I didn’t want to, but I could not stop myself. A thousand pictures suddenly flashing in my mind through that message, I am tired of all the dramas, yet I am still human and I have a heart. I could not stop myself, so I encourage my thought to walk down the aisle of all the bad things and time. I keep feeding and feeding my mind, moving from one sad episode to another and another until I realized that I was crying so hard, so hard that I could not even breath properly, and I had to gasp for breath in between my sobbing.

Your message awakens a very sad chapter of my life that I had thought buried and left in an unmarked place.

No comments: