Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Who Am I Kidding?

 
A couple of nights back I got up in the middle of the night, and let my mind play the wandering game, not the wondering game, but wandering. I was imagining myself in places that hold a lot of meaning in my life, and among people who understand my language.

The weather is getting better now, so the moon was also there smiling at me, encouraging me to go on wandering. I miss university life, I miss most of the islands that I have travelled to, I miss my charitable cancer group, most of all I miss real people.

I realized that I do not want to get lost in this life. I am not here to satisfy anyone but me, I honestly could not be bothered with suckers and duplicity. I just want to rest and be happy, and I need all that rest now.

I got a glimpse of the beautiful moon again and decided to capture some pictures. This is to confirm that the moon was smiling down at me when my mind was wandering in some directions without a compass. But I am happy.

I think for a moment I was navigating my way through....... reflecting, and healing. Yes, healing, healing of too many broken me.

In my mind I can only imagine walking and walking down similar and far too familiar road. Will I be mended before my expiry, will I? There is no easy answer to that. Who am I kidding?

This is life and I will keep on trying to do my best.

No comments: