Thursday, February 16, 2012

In The Kitchen

Oven grilled chicken wings.  This one was so so nice, the chicken wings were marinated with some mix herbs from Turkey together with Teriyaki, sweet and dark soya sauce.  It is important to marinate the chicken wings for at least 1 day before grilling.
 
  Light garlic bread to go with the oven grilled chicken wings
I got up at 0500 hours this morning and all I could think of  was spaghetti, well, to the kitchen I went and this is the result of that craving.  Spaghetti with garlic sauce, mix herbs and fresh chopped flat parsley, together with caramelized onion
 
I don't like eating onion, unless it is caramelized to really brown and near crispy.  The picture showing the onion still not done to the way I like it, I forgot to take the ready product, but if you can see from the lunch box here the onion is brown and black (just the way I like). 
 
 The little angel lunch box today, garlic sauce spaghetti, smoke herring with caramelized onion, hard boiled egg and the bird eye chili is a must.
 
Dark chocolate replacing the normal sweet desert

1 comment:

mummy-who-cooks said...

Ma, masakkan untuk I like that when I am there. I promise I behave... :)