Saturday, February 4, 2012

This Is The Lord That I Am Speaking To

It was a super cold night and it has been this way for more than a week, the temperature fluctuates from -9 degree to -15 degree. However, amazingly the night was not as dark as the past winter seasons, there is always moon and stars in the sky, which make the scenery breathtakingly beautiful.

It was moment like this that keeps me awake and thinking of the glorious of the creator. Of late I have been puzzled how people are so daring to quote and unquote things of religious belief, be it right or otherwise questionable. Is this how they want to show that they are righteous and a deep believer? I don’t know, but I have deep fear in spreading things or quotes that are assumption of others, without refereeing to the “al-kitab”, or “al-Kuran”.

There’s no point in me trying to conjure up grandiose prayers in some lame attempt to be a superstar believer. This is the Lord that I am speaking to, and He knows what is truth and otherwise. My belief is mine and mine alone, I need not convince anyone of what I do or I don’t do. I need not preach of things that I have no firsthand knowledge off.

InsyaAllah.

No comments: