Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Thank You Strangers For Making My Day


I decided to go to an independent doctor here, as it was my first visit to his office, hubby has to set up the GPS on my phone. Like I have mentioned a million time before I suck good time at directions, names and map reading, so trying to work on a GPS on my mobile is nothing different. Root of the game is that I just don’t like to look for direction and whatever you can provide to me will not work. This is because I just refused to learn. Period.

Anyways, walking in a very unfriendly weather condition alone is not making it any better for me; I was just struggling to hold the phone with my bare hands while the snow is falling so much. This is just disaster, and I started to get disoriented so fast, when it was supposed to be left, I was on the right and vice versa. I seek refuge in a couple of buildings as my hands were pretty numb already, I thought I would also get froze bite if I don’t stop to heat them up every once a while.

To make matters worse I lost the GPS tracking on my mobile and I don’t know how to get that started again. Moron…………. (not a proud moment to call me that). With perseverance I found the doctor’s office, it was located along the highway, in a very posh high rise modern building, complete with security and color, number and alphabet coding elevators.

The doctor was located in an orange F3 elevator area, ok easy right? Ermmm…………… wrong, I got lot in the maze of the architecture of the building too. Finally, by some magic wand I was standing in front of the right color, number and alphabet elevator (thank God). Since the doctor’s office was located on the 11th floor, I have to wait a bit for the elevator to arrive.

My phone rang while waiting, and out of nowhere three women decided to sing to the tune of my ring tone, which prompt me not to answer the phone, and let them enjoy their singing. I thought it was funny, they were singing and dancing too and that make up my day. However, I realized that if I were to talk to them in English, they will immediately say that they don’t speak that language. So, I just look at them and smile, once the elevator opened they just giggled and left.

By the way my phone ring tone was Adele’s song “set fire to the rain”.

Thank you strangers for making my day.

No comments: