Tuesday, March 1, 2011

We Love You!!!!!

My children and hubby are well aware of my impromptu decisions in anything I do in my everyday life. I normally keep my plans or ideas to myself until I am very certain that it will materialize.

Therefore on our last trip to Singapore, I decided that it would be a good time to meet up with one of my sisters, as well as the extended families there that I have not met for more than 20 years.

The intention of meeting one family ended up with three and we had to apologize to those that we were not able to meet up with. We were so squeezed for time, as much as we would love to be with each and every one of them, it was just not possible on this trip.

I hope the families that we met realize how much they are appreciated. It was kind of difficult to say our goodbyes on the farewell night, but as the saying goes all good things will come to an end. After loads of hugs and kisses, we promised to at least be in touch always if meeting in person is not possible.

Thank you all for the memories, the time, the company and simply thank you for being the family.

We love you!!!!!!

No comments: