Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today


Hubby came out of the bathroom jumping with joy this morning

He said, “Honey, I have a surprise for you”

I was like ok, bring it on

And he went, “I am taking the day off tomorrow to keep you company”

Smiling, I said “Thank you”, yes I like it when he is home

We practically do nothing, just talk, play scrabble like a 100 times, eat and sleep or may be take a walk in the evening

His reason for the day off is because he does not want me to stay home alone too much and start contemplating my existence

Ok, whatever!!!!!!!!!!!

Our movement is being halted for a moment due to some unavoidable circumstances, but it is alright. I am not going to be frustrated by this or affected by the sudden change again.

April will be here soon, and I have every reason to look forward to that

Hubby will be away for a week in April…………………. But I will not be alone, I will have the company of someone that I am missing so so much

We also have got the birthday girl her gift, just to organize how she is going to get it. In any case time does not matter; the thought that comes with the gift is everything.

Today, I started drinking my acai berry drink again

And today I don’t know why for some inexplicable reason I made the worst ever “cokodok pisang”, and guess what? I have to eat them all by myself………………….

Hubby’s shake of his head indicates that …………….. “nah, I am not having that”

My day so far……………….. interesting

No comments: