Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Racism

I was super angry today; some idiot made my temperature rise to above the boiling point. Not that I have never dealt with morons, but there were days that made me wonder if this world is saturated with morons.

Stupid people are horrible, but stupid people trying to act smart are a real disaster. I equate stupidity to some races, call me racist, I will say; “yes, indeed I am. I even hate my own race.”

For the first time since nearly five years here, I let go of my tongue, holding nothing back, knowing very well that my call and conversation was being recorded. I don’t give a shit. Stupid people honestly should be eliminated wherever they may be.

A friend told me, for example in Australia, they said that their unemployment rate is actually zero, but if there is anything at all that is in print indicating a certain percentage of unemployment, this is because these groups of people were beyond employment. Therefore, they created the statistic and they are none other than the stupid morons.

So maybe someday, the recording of my voice will be aired to show that racism exists so be it. I am not going to deny that that was my voice, neither am I going to be proud of it, but I stand for what I believe in.

No comments: