Friday, March 25, 2011

PhD Someday

Got up this morning with a horrible horrible headache, there was a moment I felt like throwing up. Looking at my watch it was only 0535 hours.

I know this is a sign that I am stressed.

Of late my eyesight has been bothering me a lot too, I don’t know if it is the glasses, or something else that I could not pinpoint just yet.

Trying to sleep again is useless; I took a banana and then swallowed down my magic pill to help ease my headache.

Many things are stressing me out, I miss my angels, I am pressured to put all my puzzles together as quickly as I possibly could.

I am moving and running yet I feel that I am stuck, as though I am being tied down with a heavy chain.

Moments like these are not doing me good, everything is agitating me.

Voices are echoing in my head, telling me that I should let go, that I should take a grip of my life and do justice to myself

I know that most days, I am crying inside pondering the what ifs?

90 percent of my life I have been sacrificing while the other 10 is living to be a provider for the 90 percent, I need to reach the mile stone

I want that piece of paper that I have to abandon because it will be selfish for me to get that paper and not provide for the 90 percent.

There were days that I wonder, would my life have been any different with that piece of paper in my hand, would I have been where I want to be, why does that piece of paper mean so much to me?

I have no answer; all I can say is that I pride myself with academic achievement.

Someday, maybe when I am more stable and free of the 90 percent, someday maybe, I will have that piece of paper that I yearn for so much

Someday may be ………………………. PhD………………. Someday.

No comments: