Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pancakes And Light Maple Syrup

Saturday, the rain continues, nonstop, making everything so gloomy and grey

I sat glued on my bed watching the latest news on Japan

Hubby still deep in sleep, once in a while I have to slap his back to stop him from snoring

Went online but none of my angels were there to wave at me

Emails are becoming very limited these days, as everything is already in order

Multitasking, I started to read through some of the champ stories

Once in a while hoping for at least one of the angels to come and chat with me

The news become too bothersome, CNN famous for their repetition

Switching channels I decided on Zone Reality, but it was airing something pathetic

It is not helping my mood………????????

By now my stomach is crying for food, and I am feeling a bit hypo

Hubby has to be forced out of bed, so that he remembers I am the queen

For in the weekend I turn from the shabby maid to the ferocious queen

All I want was pancakes with the light maple syrup to be served in bed

Oooppppssssssssssss……………………… there is no more milk in the refrigerator I remember

Poor hubby has to go and get the milk, for once I set my mind there is no changing it

It may sound that I am a big bully but no, we have to have equal rights

While he was gone, my little angel came online to chat, this made my morning

Next Chef Diva was on skype with me, but her microphone was kaput

“We will talk tomorrow ok ma”, she typed, and of course we will darling

No sign of my medic princess just yet, am not sure where she can be

My Saturday is alright so far, I have my pancakes with the light maple syrup

Hemmmm………………….. but now the King is demanding for curry

So much for a weekend queen!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: