Monday, March 14, 2011

Excuse Me

As I watched an 11 year old obese boy being ditched in the last minute of a group practice on American Idol, I cannot help but think of my three angels. The world is indeed full of too many uncertainties, when you thought that everything is within your grasp, it can just slip away without any warning.

I want them to live a life with the norm that I have instilled in them. It does not matter if they are reaching for the stars or diving to the bottom of the ocean, I want them to be able to stand alone, stand tall and above all believe in themselves. The Lord is watching, so trust no one but Him.

For all of you who love to smell their undies, I beg you leave my daughters alone. They have been fine with me and insyaAllah, they will always be fine. Go mind some other people's business and one good advice to you and you and you, if you have nothing nice to say about them, PLEASE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL.

To my angels “Be yourself because there is only one life to live. Go for your dream and do what you want to do, and never forget that the Lord is watching all of us, and I am inside each and every one of you.”

These homes we have here are just temporary ones. Yours can be in the mountain now but I am happy living in a home without a room.

So, if you can excuse me, please leave us alone.

No comments: