Monday, March 21, 2011

My Girlfriend And Me

After a break of friendship for almost 8 months, following numerous emails and messages, I decided to give this friendship another go. It is nice when forgivness seeps in your heart and the excitement of that first hello is made easy, and the flow of conversation seems to not end.

So in the meantime I told her what I have been doing or rather my height of excitement and my very low of being not exciting at all in certain things in life while I blocked her off (amazing, how I can be very nasty).

- I went to settle many things down under
- I visited relatives whom I have not met for more than 20 years
- I moved to a new location and got the unit number that I like, and it is slowly taking shape to the comfy zone that I like
- I am still not working and spending my husband’s earning (poor him)
- I got more obsessed with Lady GaGa, and fell in love all over again with her new video clip
- I finally lost that loving feeling and stop shopping for kids
- I had many daring changes of hair style, believe it all in the 8 month period, and my hair is roasted according to one hairdresser down under
- I managed to upset my husband so much that he freaked out and started his own blog http://debugthiscode.blogspot.com (he he he)
- I have been such a bad bad girl that caused me to gain at least 5 more kgs
- I got sick and rode in an ambulance to the hospital (whoot! Whoot!)
- I changed my obsession of Coke Light to Diet A&W (try it, seriously you will not want any other drink

AND

- My poor girlfriend is still stuck in a very very very bad marriage. Her husband has been in and out of relationships more than she even bothers to know.
- Her new tenant nearly got her beautiful second home burnt from sheer ignorance.
- She was told that she is not contributing much to the office, yet was given a S$500 raised (who cares? Money matters).
- Her husband’s boss’s wife told her in the face that her husband is having an affair because she could not have children (men and their excuses).
- And yeah, she got a Samsung Galaxy for her Xmas present, and still wondering how to operate it 3 months after.

I hope this friendship will now come to stay.

No comments: