Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Where Is The Love?

I don’t need to tell the world what a journey I have taken
I don’t want anyone to know that I have come in search of a dream
I don’t deny that I am still learning the ways of you
I had offered you the only milk that I have but I realized you demand the cream
In my eyes you were just a simple boy
And I can see stars in your eyes, in search for a meaning to your life

But like an eagle you have made your life in a world of bold and strange
You forgot how simple we were once, how love was the rule of the game
You forgot that people were honest and true
Now I found your world is full of hatred, and greed for money
I want you to know that hatred is like cancer
For in the end only you will succumb to it

Listen not boy to the whispers that even you will never find an answer
Show not your greed with the deepest dark depression
Listen to the heartbreak of crying
And I will ask again where is the love that should be there?

No comments: