Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Because I Am

In case you are wondering, I am just letting everyone know that I am feeling good, doing great, loving my life, missing my angels and yes praying that all my dreams will be delivered.

I was not sure how to react initially each time I am being spit at on my face, but with the strength that He gave me, I am becoming a champion in disregarding the negative from my norm. I guess many people are reeling to know how I make it thus so far, without clawing at anyone’s eyes. All you have to know is that I survived!!!

There are days that I have a mix feeling of anxiety and my nerves can be at a wreck, but the feeling diminishes after a while, so no worries I will stand and watch each game you are playing without participating. I love my side as a spectator. Compared to what I have done for you what you are doing is really a small dose of irritation.

Honestly, I have so many things I could blog about right now just by wearing my bitter cap if I want to. But why should I right? Being bitter will not solve anything, and if you think I wish to get even, you can go on waiting because I am a winner already, so losers like you can go on living like a leech.

I hope everyone is having a great life out there, because I am.

No comments: