Monday, February 28, 2011

Tomorrow's Tsunami

Mama, are you sad ma? Two of my angels asked. No, I answered, why should I? I have no reasons to be sad. ‘But you got to be sad mama’, well truth be told I am not.

Nothing matters to me more than your happiness and wellbeing. Therefore, when a storm passes my way every now and then, I should learn to appreciate that a sunny day will follow. I am not moved neither am I disturbed by the constant change of weather, because I have no control over it, nor can I stop the stupor of a lamenting puppy.

So, my dearest angels worry not about your old mother for I have withered more than just a stormy weather. He will have to do more to break me, and they will have to be a stronger force to befall me.

For only the Lord can see what is beyond.

My advice to him is to hold tight to his fort as long as he can, may be tomorrow’s tsunami will drown him beyond recognition.

No comments: