Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sajada, Anyone?

We were looking for an Asian Restaurant which supposedly served ‘Laksa Lemak’. The direction that was given to us was very vague; therefore, we ended up walking around with no definite direction.

Finally we arrived to a shopping mall that we have been to like maybe three times, and by then I was super hungery, in fact I was sweating in the cold weather and shivering due to the hunger pang. Without much thought, we asked someone at a fitness center if there were any Asian Restaurant at all. There in a corner was one, but more like a Chinese Restaurant and nothing on the menu was written “Laksa Lemak’.

Hubby and Chef Diva settle for the buffet while my little angel and I tried the al carte. The al carte food was horrible, so we ended up eating from the plates of the other two. I have decided that this will be our first and last visit to this Restaurant which was called Sajada.

Most of the food was just super salty; everything was poured with tones of oyster sauce. What could be worse and most disgusting was while waiting for my food to arrive, I saw through the mirror one of the kitchen staff so engrossed in picking his nose. At one point he must be so happy with his findings that he keep looking at his finger, and digging more into his nose. I swear I could have just puked, and all my appetite just vanished.

I could not get my eyes of fthe particular kitchen helper, and alert hubby to look at him too. He saw us looking at him, and quickly tried to hide his act. Believe it or not, next he went to wash his hands at the kitchen sink. Honestly, you think this is a country that takes care of everything, but where cleanliness control is concerned, I think they are one of the worst.

On second thought, the saltiness of the food, could it just be from over indulging of the oyster sauce or ………. Hemmm……………. Arrrrr………… the dried nasal mucus. God forbid…………. Yucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: