Tuesday, October 5, 2010

At Dr. Erich

At Doctor Erich’s clinic today, while waiting for my turn I saw:

How in the autumn the queue gets longer and people are coughing nonstop.

The counter being attended by two receptionists instead of the normal one

I saw a new signage for Cancer awareness, and consultation within.

I saw a beautiful bouquet of peach roses as compared to the wild red ones in the summer on the counter.

I saw a photographer who arranged all the leaflets, brochures and booklets of information and took pictures after that

I was so much irritated and bothered by the sound of the doorbell indicating that Dr. Erich flow of patients never stop coming

I saw a very neatly dressed old woman with grey hair putting back on her thick coat as the wind was too cold coming in from the open window at the reception.

I saw many empty boring faces just like mine trying to understand why we are waiting so long and yet we have no choice of leaving, as we are not well.

I saw the nicely manicured fingernails of the receptionist even though they are both the same age as I am, which tempted me to look at my own, and I suddenly remember that it must have been years since I had my fingernails manicured and colored. Now a day my fingernails are being attended to by none other than my hubby.

I observed all the nice boots and shoes that many of the ladies wear, wondering if I have the patience for shoe lace anymore

Well, do you know why I noticed all the above at Dr. Erich today? It is because I have already completed two more chapters of my latest Paulo Coelho book titled: The Winner Stands Alone (which was a gift from Chef Diva), and yet to be called.

No comments: