Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Little Angel Is Not Little Anymore

My little angel is 15 now, she has turned out to be a pretty young thing, yet still very obedient and there is an innocence about her that melts my heart. Looking at her now and realizing that she will be living away from me soon is very difficult to grip, but like the saying goes “If you love someone so much you have to set them free”. I will trust her to spread her own wings in a place that neither she nor I know much of, but for her future I know she understands.

Mama will always love you like I will always love all your other three siblings, I don’t want you to be afraid if there are times that you stumble and fall. I may not be there physically to pick you back up again, but my prayers will accompany you wherever you are.

Happy 15th Birthday again ‘mek’, I am so happy that you have the best time of your birthday yesterday.

My little angel is not little anymore but she is and will forever be an angel to me.

No comments: