Sunday, October 3, 2010

Alone And Happy

No matter how close two people are the infinite distance will always separate them. Therefore, what one terms as soul mates and love of their life and best of friends forever are just a cliché.

Most people are so afraid to be alone, they chose the next best person that they perceive as the one for them and start sticking labels for recognition. They make promises upon the moon, the sun and the universe. They forget that they were once an individual, they lost it, they let it drown in order to have someone to behold.

I have seen too often close relationships gone to the drain, vanish in thin air and vengeance pursued, yet some still stay together to save the cover of the cliché. Why?

Anyways, I am teaching my angels that being alone does not mean loneliness, being abandoned or an outcast. Each and every one of us has a choice to be alone and be happy or to be among the other person and be miserable. So, I told them never ever be afraid to be alone but always remember to be happy.

Next time if you want to use the word I found my soul mate, search within your own soul first, and see if you have already found you.

No comments: